Located in the heart of the Corona del Mar Village on the water side of Coast hwy with great visibility. This property has been an owner user. Prior to moving in, the present owner enhanced this property and extensively remodeled it with approximately $500,000 in upgrades including several private offices, a board room, kitchen, and reception area. Presently, there are 4 parking spaces and two other shared ones. All of this on a single level with no stairs.
- Asking price $3,995,000
- Building sqft 2850
- Lot size 5000
- Parking spaces 6
- Recent upgrades $500,000
2823 East Coast Highway, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Beautifully Remodeled Office Space on PCH!
Built-out as professional offices, this space has an outstanding location on PCH’s southside with lots of foot traffic from both the theater and Starbucks. Totalling just under 3,000 SF, the space has been built-out to have 11 offices, two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen and a large supply / storage room.
Over $500,000 and 11 months were spent remodeling the space in 2019 and some of the features include:
- A working fireplace in the reception area
- Flatscreens throughout the office
- Windows and private (locking) doors in every office
- A private parking lot
- High Speed internet (wired and wifi) throughout
- Solid wood paneling which has been naturally stained
Currently shared with two attorneys and a few loan officers, the space is ideal for a CPA, paralegal, consultant or other professional uses. All offices enjoy shared use of the conference room (which has multimedia), a reception / waiting area, a large kitchen and our private parking lot (subject to availability).
Presently, there are three (3) offices available.
Office “A” and “B” are standard size and ideal for one or two desk setups. One has a window facing the rear exit (affording it some additional natural light) and the other faces the center od the building.
Office “R” is the premium space and comes with:
- Wet Bar
- Built-in cabinets
- Private bath
- Double door entry
- Two (2) large wall mounted flat screens TV’s
- Private refrigerator and a wine captain
Configured as a share-rental, the individual spaces rent from $1250-2950. The three offices currently vacant rent from $1250-1500 (for “A” and “B”) and $2500-2900 for “R” Furnishings (desk & chairs) are available or can be removed at occupants request.
A few other things about the space that are worth mentioning:
- The roof was redone a year ago. It was also done with a highly reflective coating to help keep the space cooler in the summer.
- We spent nearly $500,000 remodeling the space and it was completed less than a year ago (November 2019)
- The conference table and reception desk were custom built for the space and specific to the size of the room to allow maximum utility while also offering built-in computer, power and multimedia connections so that the space isn’t cluttered with wires.
- The lobby has a working fireplace that is connected to a custom smart switch w/ a 1-8 hour timer so that it isn’t accidentally left on.
- All of the white stone surfaces are Quartz, making it more resistant to staining.
- The kitchen counter top is a custom width and is 6″ deeper (wider) than traditional spaces.
- The Kitchen and baths also have instant hot water and a RO water filtration system is tied to the refrigerator.
- So that the floors would be resistant to staining, scratching and other wear type damage, we installed high quality porcelain throughout (even under the cabinets – in case we later decided to change or remove them)
- The entire office has both WIFI and Wired POE LAN. POE (power-over-ethernet) means you won’t need extra power cords or adapters for things like phones, cameras, etc.), thus avoiding extra clutter.
- The office also has a custom HD 16 camera system (inside and out) covering both directions of PCH, the parking lot and the common areas in the office.
- All lighting is LED for maximum efficiency and everything is on motion sensors.
- The roof has a special rotating antenna so that the TV’s can get both wifi, cable and aired TV.
- The kitchen, conference room, reception areas and back office all have large flat-screen TV’s, which would presumably stay with the space.
Fun fact: The space was once used as a and the back office has 15″ concrete walls, floors and ceiling, making it a great bunker, wine cellar or safe room in the event of a zombie apocalypse